Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quit with the daydreams, girl !!

Keeping me busy is what I do best. Although I don’t over work myself, I always find something to keep me occupied. With two projects to run back to back, the academic yearend workload of all four work stations to conclude, kids and family to attend to… I still find me lost in myself these days. Something is definitely not right… but I can’t seem to put my finger on exactly what. Maybe if I gave it more thoughts as to what it is that is keeping my mind off routine, I might be able to attend to the matter and get me back on the track. Hmmm that’s exactly what I need to do!! Speaking of which… what am I blogging this for?? I should be working not blogging!!! That’s it girl, quit with the daydreams and get back to work, pronto!!

No comments: