Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I just wish..!!

“I wish to get away on my birthday!!!”

Heheh.. WISHES… fantasies!! Some things in life still remain a fantasy. Not that I’m not happy with what I’ve got. God has been really generous on me… loving family, wonderful kids, nice job, I’d say… “THANK YOU GOD!!” But even with all that, one can’t help wishing for something “extra” once in a while, something to liven your spirit eyy…? It happens to me every year when my birthday’s near. I always wish someone would take me away to an oasis where I could just be myself and enjoy the beauty of god’s creativity. Walking along the shore, smooth waves reaching out to my feet, stars smiling down and cool breeze blowing away my wig… (oops!! spoiled fantasy..kekek). Of course I could always get away by myself, but its not the same when you’re with someone else… someone to share the moments…, spoil the moments…, go wild… and… do whatever with … ;)

Aahh!! I just wish…!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

a Wish will always be just another Wish, but the beauty of Hope is the shining light in it.. Anyways, hope you had a blast on your birthday!! *smile*

Anonymous said...

wish are good to have but try to make it true by ur self sometimes ya like trying to find a date by ur self or blind date something like that then ur wish may come true what you say ??????

preciousme said...

ammadz... where there's a wish, there's always a hope, and ma bdays still to come so am still hoping... heheh
conjuresoul... like I said I'd like "someone" to make it true for me ;) *smile*

Anonymous said...

If i may, when is your B'day? *smile*

preciousme said...

today!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't possibly sing the song *smile* thought i'd rather drop a line here, Happy Birthday!! don't just wish, decide what you really want to and then go for it!