Thursday, October 2, 2008

I will always be there…




I don’t hate you, I don’t blame you…
I know you too well, to be angry with you
I know you too well, to be upset by your words
Just because you go on your own way and act less emotional
Does not mean you do not care
I know you do…

I’ve heard your sobs, I’ve heard your cheers
I have seen the child in you, the real you…
The one you hide, from rest of the world
Though our time had been short, I understood you, inside out
Indeed I do...

I know your dreams, and they are big… too big; to tag along anyone (you think)
But I believe in your dreams, I believe in you…
Cos with your skills and inspirations, no dreams can be too big
And though I may not be there to share your masterpiece
My heart will always be there…
In your quest to make your dreams a reality
Take care!!


No comments: