Saturday, November 22, 2008

I love the rain

Every time it pours I am tempted to go out and enjoy it… feel its smooth rhythmic prick on my flesh. What I enjoy most is going for a ride in the rain… like I did yesterday. It was so much fun, riding through the puddles, water splashing from all sides, the few braves on the road shouting at our mischief… kekekek. One taxi driver even tried to race us down…hehehe. My sis and I rode for hours in the heavy rain before we stopped for a break to watch the surfing handsome hunks at sea… now that was a breath taker *wink*. What a day… hehehe. Indeed… a day loaded with fun and excitement… I just love the rain.

2 comments:

mode said...

okay here is the deal, i will invite you have hike in the rain with me next time it rains.....
just pretend that im with you next time
:d

preciousme said...

so sweet of you... thanks ;)