Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bye Bye Holiday Blues

I had been so freaked out by the thought of holiday boredom, but now that its here, its not so bad… In fact, it’s going to be great!! I have come to understand that nothing can be so bad when you know how to deal with it. It’s all in the mind and the ability to make things happen. You can twist and turn situations and circumstances to suit your moods and needs. Now, I have got the whole holiday period planned out… hehhe!

Yesterdays’ picnic, with my kids, their classmates and parents was indeed a blast. The exciting games and the island exploration was most fun. Being the only group on the island… we had the whole Kuda Bados to ourselves. This was the first time I took my kids out of town by myself (without a family member). To watch them have so much fun with their friends was a real treat and for the first time I realized just how well behaved my kids are… naughty and teasing, yet well mannered! What more could a single mom ask for? They’ve made me a proud mom indeed.

If all goes according to plan… which I know it will… I’m all hooked up for the next too weeks. So don’t be surprised if you don’t see me around for the next couple of days. Hope you won’t miss me too much… ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh damn!! i'm gonna miss you big time.. ;) well well Good luck!! Cheers