Monday, November 24, 2008

Don’t try to be my lover… just be my friend!!

Do not judge me on false impulse. How well do you think you know me? Have I ever shared the account of my past with you? Have I ever told you anything about me that I wouldn’t tell any of my other friends? Have I ever poured my sobs on you? What makes you think I have feelings for you? More importantly… do YOU have feelings for me?

I’m a caring person by nature… I care about you not because it’s you, but because it’s me. I try to keep our friendship alive, not because I cannot bear to loose you, but because I don’t want to loose a friend. I don’t believe in “Friends with benefits”, and intimacy without affection is not my kind of thing. I can’t pretend something I don’t feel. Why should I date emotionally unavailable, jerks who don’t value me in the least, or settle for anything less than ALL that my heart desires out of a relationship?

I believe in being happy in my own skin and not wasting time with men who don’t reciprocate. So until you can FIND your way into my precious zone, don’t try to be my lover… just be my friend!

3 comments:

Siyaasee Fathifuh said...

hehe..very kool one.. i like it..

letoh said...

so this is a message to a particular one i guess.....nicely put..

Iya said...

seems like you have experience with jerks who dont appreciate you.

rant on. we enjoy these posts.