Thursday, July 9, 2009

The heart sees what’s invisible to the eye…!!!

It’s nothing like how I expected, nor had I ever wanted to feel this way. After all the arrogant ignorance and confrontations I’m still not able to let go. Every time I tried, my heart would reason out with me with so many excuses for him. Why? He is nothing close to my portrait of desires and he has nothing worldly to offer me or me to him. Yet my heart seeks refuge in his affection. Why so…? Question is… should I let my heart rule over my mind and make myself vulnerable to emotions? For the heart sees what’s invisible to the eye…!!!

4 comments:

Mike Abraham said...

think again!:D

Kaainaath said...

poh :)

Unknown said...

I am always around.. ;)

preciousme said...

ekse... thanks, but I'm allergic to married men!! :P