Monday, March 2, 2009

And so the journey continues…!!!

Same old questions, same comments and critics… only a matter of opinion for which I don’t really care. I know I’m right and so thinks everyone who know me… my family and friends. I have no regrets whatsoever; no will I ever turn back, for the decision was my own. I am indeed thankful to God for giving me the strength to walk this road… and with nothing more than the two most precious possessions in my life… my kids! The road however had not been easy, but thanks to my very supportive family, I was able to confront the challenges and win my way through… I am indeed grateful.
Now, after seven long years of endless obstacles, battles and sacrifices… I am finally content with my life.
But the journey does not end here, no it doesn’t. There are still many mountains to climb, hearts to concur… for I certainly don’t want to grow old alone. I also wish for more siblings… perhaps a sister for my boys (now there’s a thought *smile*).
And so the journey continues… with a strong heart, an open mind and a smiling face…!!!

No comments: