Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine…!!!

A dozen roses, chocolates and cakes with candles and heart-shaped balloons… everywhere you go you feel that love is in the air. A day to revive the bond with the one you love… a time to show your affection and appreciation for that most precious person in your life…
I like to spend Valentine with the one companion I feel most comfortable with…”ME”. It’s principle not to share Valentine with anyone you don’t feel the “true sparks” with!!! No offence dear but you and I both know our sparks are limited ;)…!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm valentine dhooo well for me i spend the night with my very good friends new dharubaaru ge eating and drinking kekekekekek n it was fun and ay valentine is not only for lovers dhooo also to friends and family and all kind of loves

Unknown said...

Hi, i have a blog and I would like you visit them. Maldivas is a beautiful place. www.polepositionforceindia.blogspot.com Greetings from Spain.

Esprit de Corps said...

Happy Valentines Precious! better late than never!!

Roses are red, Violets are blue (aren't they supposed to be VIOLET??)...anyway...
Candy is nearly as sweet as YOU!

V Day brings a sombre mood to my being...you with two gorgeous men and me with none! so unfair yet deservingly so, you lucky thing.

what wouldn't i do to be like thee...XXX

Silence said...

LOL! That message was crisp clear, Lets see.... wonder who is the receiver... Who will know his own mistake right away . . .

Good one keep it up