Thursday, March 26, 2009

I don’t hate anyone anymore!!!

Hatred and anger are feelings I have compromised with a long time ago. Instead I feel sorry for those who have turned on me. No use in blaming, for it is in our nature to be greedy and make mistakes; after all… we are human. A man can hold a gem in his palm and not realize its worth… until he has lost it. Pity, they know not of their loss. Today I forgive you all… friends, family and everyone… for I strongly believe that it is our unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of our life. No…I don’t hate anyone anymore!!!

3 comments:

Stewie said...

I share the same sentiment!

Although i find your below line disturbing:
"for it is in our nature to be greedy and make mistakes"

This is a misunderstanding. Greedy, corruption, bigotry are not in our nature. they are behaviors. These are not in-born qualities, but rather picked up and developed within the society or environment one is exposed to.
Behaviors have changed and we can change it if we want. We are not born greedy! no no.

Mistakes, yes humans can make mistakes, but most them can totally eradicate with the technology today. Most of the things we humans do is technical, doctors, car technicians etc..

But the message you give from the post is very good. i just wanted to interpret my way on Human Nature.


"YOU HAVE TO NURTURE THE NATURE"

Kaainaath said...

poh! :)

preciousme said...

Stewie...
why be so particular... chill out!!

da irresistible...
Poh back at ya... :)