Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Am I ready to give up my singleton?

I have always enjoyed hanging out with friends… teasing and cracking jokes over coffee tables all through the nights is the best part of being single. Then why this uneasiness tonight… sort of a guilty feeling. Why this urge… like I want to call someone and say, “honey, I’m out with some friends… call you when I get home… love ya!!” Am I missing something? I know for sure I’m not in love. The feel has been bothering me a couple of days now. Whenever I’m happy, sad or down… I get this feeling, to share it with someone… someone to bond with. Am I missing a relationship? Do I really want to start over? I’m I ready to give up my singleton? So many questions, only I can answer. I need to consult my inner self…soon… before this feeling eats on me!!

6 comments:

.mini said...

maybe you think you are missing it because people who you hang out with do it
or maybe you want to start a relationship
ask what you want for yourself, ekani indhelaigen

and, don't pressure it much, what ever is meant to happen will happen when its supposed to happen

Anonymous said...

emmm i am like no words to utter.. ny ways I wish u luck t get back t the track.. cheers.. tc...

PS maybe u need someone to share or talk to...

preciousme said...

mini...thanks, but my friends are all very buddy buddy kinda guys so its not them... but you are right i do need a talk with ma self...alone!!

necrophafus...thanks

Sobira said...

Yeah ! I guess u're right .. u need to talk to u;re self and make a decision.
But as we are humanbeings we need someone's shoulder that we can cry on.. and share our life so life can be much easier ..
But u know what??,, Sometimes I do feel and wish I was single too .. As we have up and downs in our life and our relationships we are forced to think like that . But in the end Being in a Relationship is quite Rewarding :)
Some are Strong so they can deal life on their Own ..
Good Luck , We're always with YOU :)

Aboo Layth said...

duh its not necrophafus :S its necrophagus...

Esprit de Corps said...

hey who says u need a man to share ur feelings with? ur boys are there to share your life every step of the way. dont be a victim to society's misconceptions about companionship...who says it need be a man u share with? call ur boys to tell them "hi darlings, mom's out with friends...see ur beautiful faces when i get home. love ya!" as u said, you r not lonely. you are not even alone!! it takes a strong woman to do what u r doing and the right man will recognise and admire that...until he comes along, keep doing what u r doing: look after urself, look after ur boys and be Fabulous! X