Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I’ll miss you every step on the way…!!!

Restraining me from deep emotions is an art I had developed with experience and pride. With you, putting my guards down was easy, for I was certain I could never fall for you and with several reasons too and there’s several more why you could never fall for me. But I guess nature has its own way of turning the tables and flipping the cards with all the wrong signals for us to play the victim idol. Alas… I have fallen, knowing all too well that it’s just me and my feelings alone; you have no part in it. I’m sorry for spoiling our friendship, I had no intension. So it’s best, my friend, that I walked away before my emotions grew any stronger. I know… I’ll miss you every step on the way…!!! Take care!!

2 comments:

shootingstar said...

nice...

Silence said...

I feel the flotation of emotions... Wonderful is the way you manage yourself. . . Life is a journey we live within our dreams . . . keep it sensitive and beautiful as your words.