Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time to start investing on myself

My mind seems to be blank, feeling drowsy and heavy headed… but that is just a mere description of how I exactly feel. These are the times when I’m reminded of Spongebob Squarepants; how he orders his brain cell workers to go through all his knowledge drawers and schedule lists in order to carryout the tasks. I wish I could do the same. But I know my brain cells are over worked cos they haven’t rested for three nights in a row. Every bone, every tissue in my body seems so stiff and immobile. What am I doing? Why am I keeping myself so busy? Why can’t I be like everyone else; relax, sleep, enjoy the holidays… instead of chasing after work and pressure! If this is to continue I might drop down dead at my pc one day and no one would notice. The more I think abut it the more it freaks me out… I think it’s time I changed my altitude and start investing on myself; an appointment with a masseuse sounds like a great idea… what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea.. go for it. :)

Anonymous said...

well i would say is just be your self and do things u like dont do things which make u happy and dont give a shit about the society or any one else thats how does things :)