Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let me enjoy my singleton!!

To be alone was my choice… So why does everyone want me to find a companion? How many times do I have to tell you people, “I am not lonely… and I do DATE!!!”? I don’t see any reason why I should make my dating public. I don’t bring my Dates home b’cos I can’t have my parents dreaming wedding bells on false alarm or be showered with questions from all four corners… (Please!!! Spare me!!)

So why am I still single?
Obviously because I haven’t met anyone worthy of boyfriend material!!

Am I the only single mom in the world? If I am to find a companion, why should I settle for anything less, when I know I deserve the best? I like to believe that my Prince Charming is out there somewhere, and he will find me someday! Until then… let me enjoy my singleton!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! "back off" *smile*
Good luck finding the PCharming.. ;)
Cheers

Anonymous said...

wow nice ingey really and y ayuo should also try to find P charming dont wait untill he finds you and only the way is dating i belive other wise how we know ya god does not speak to us saying that or this is your p charming dhooooo

preciousme said...

painte... thanks

conjuresoul... like I said, I am dating... and me and my God has Vgood connection ;) so am sure he'll give me a signal :D:D

Anonymous said...

well what if he showed you a signal and could not recognise it then :)