Monday, April 13, 2009

Let me do my laundry in my own time…!!!

I am disappointed tonight. I don’t like it when people do things for me… things that I’d rather do myself. Yes, I do neglect my personal chores at times, but only with reasonable cause. Its not that I don’t want to do them, but their time is still to come in my schedule. I’m a fulltime mom, a fulltime employee and a fulltime student, and if not for my well managed schedule, none of these roles could have flourished the way they have in the past two years. I do keep a time and space for each and every task at hand, especially when it comes to my kids. I may not be a perfect mother, but I certainly do everything I can for them. The time I spare for them, doing their chores, are the times most valuable to me. And I don’t like it when someone steals those moments from me. So please… let me do my laundry in my own time…!!!

No comments: